HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation and community services with approximately 12,300 employees, 3,700 affiliated physicians and 3,100 volunteers.
What’s in it for you?
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision and Pet insurance coverage
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Discounted Bus Passes for employees
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,250 per year for full-time and part-time employees
- Two on-site child care centers
- Collaborative and fun teams and much more!